Tuesday, March 8, 2011

✥ Talking To Yourself✥

I'm going to start of this thread of "Book Worth Having" with one of my favorite poets, Emily Dickinson. It is not only because of that, but because this is a great way to start a movement, with a quote that has inspired me in a unusual way.
"This is my letter to the world that never wrote to me.."
Simply enough we have to start with ourselves. Talking to ourselves is a radical activity that builds our character, our being.
Courage comes from within and it is a matter for us to listen to ourselves. Believing in ourselves brings courage for us to 'speak out our truth to a world in denial.' Listen to yourself within, what is your intuition and what is your perspective of the situation. Speak it out, there must be a chance, there is always a chance if you make that chance on your own.
Take some  time out of your day and take that chance Speak Out! See who will listen.. of course one of them will be you


No comments:

Post a Comment