Saturday, April 16, 2011

::Never Have I Seen::

"Never have I seen a woman standing so valiantly. Mesmerized by her ever-present moment. She is beautiful, she is keen, and soft to the touch, but ever so sweet to the heart. She fears, only what eyes cannot see. She fears pain and hurt that can be present in her life. If ever that to happen she might just feel lost and out of touch with the world. I try to tell her to stand strong like she knows to be. I tell her don’t you fear that you will find a way out near and not very far from here. But most importantly I tell her not to give up on what she feels, what she knows to be real. That her mind is as powerful as a shooting beam going across the darkest of places to be. A woman like you can be as strong, as beautiful and with the sweetest and most powerful words to ever hear." -

No comments:

Post a Comment